We all have the potential to improve the quality of life in our community – to make Sudbury a better place. Kindness is contagious – it has a ripple effect. Sharing stories of acts of kindness can inspire others to perform their own.
Acts of Kindness is a platform to showcase the community spirit of goodwill.
Our Mission? To inspire, motivate and empower Sudburians to make a positive difference in our community.
Do you know someone who:
- Is a quiet hero giving tirelessly of their time and energy to positively impact the well-being of the community
- Is making a profound impact through acts of courage, compassion, selflessness or sacrifice despite their own challenges
- Has been faced with a painful loss or faced multiple challenges
- Is experiencing financial hardships despite determined efforts to overcome them
- Has been diagnosed or living with a debilitating illness and requires assistance