To provide exemplary member service by serving all members professionally and efficiently, while recognizing the appropriate time to proactively position CFCU products and services to create a positive member experience and improve member loyalty.
- Greets members and provides exemplary member service in a professional , accurate and timely fashion
- Has the ability to problem solve and assist members on the first interaction
- To accurately and efficiently balance cash holdings, bank deposits, bill listings and foreign exchange following policy and procedures
- Strict adherence to FINTRAC, and all other reporting requirements and risk management protocols
- Thorough knowledge of products and services and the responsibility to keep up on the features and benefits in order to make qualified referrals to Wealth Management and Retail Sales Departments.
- Maintain member and staff confidentiality at all times
Please outline the key working relationships (internal /external/ member) in your role, and the purpose of the contacts. Outline the complexity of the information exchanged and the role this position plays in the relationship. For example: basic exchange of information, collaborates, consult, advise, negotiate, influence, resolve escalated issues, influence industry, impact or reputational exposure.
Please describe any regular and ongoing accountability for leading other people, and nature of accountability. Include technical guidance, supervisory, managerial, leadership of people in project, and external contractors.
INFLUENCING BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Please identify the key decisions, problem solving, and recommendations required in your role for which you are held accountable for. Give examples which illustrate the variety or diversity of these decisions and the type of judgment involved. Are the issues routine and repetitive, varied, non-routine, moderately complex, diverse, extremely complex.
List any resources (established practices, procedures, policy, manuals, directions from others or written instructions) that guide your actions. Also list any other formal information sources that help you make decisions or solve problems.
Give examples of when you would consult with your supervisor or someone else for direction (ie. On what sorts of issues or problems). How does your supervisor assist you with your decision making?
- When we need a level to process a transaction.
- If member is irate
- Not sure how to complete a form or procedure
- Need help on an outage
- Normal Office environment with incidental exposure or disruptive conditions.
- Exposure to moderate diverse or disruptive conditions. Physical environment is generally safe with minimal risk. Some safety precautions may be required to mitigate risk. Overnight travel, on-call or rotating shifts.
- Exposure to significant adverse or disruptive conditions Personal risks require safety equipment and/or precautions.
- Front line position
- Normal office environment with typical demands including computer use and keyboarding.
- Light physical exertion, such as standing, reaching, light lifting, constant movement, assembling. Intense visual concentration such as finely detailed work. Manual dexterity requiring extremely focused hand/eye coordination. Restrictive conditions or confined to workstation without replacement.
- Standing/sitting all day. Serving members.
Minimum Education Required
- Post Secondary Certificate
- 1-2 years years of general experience
Please email a Resume including examples from the guidelines below to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this is a part-time MSR position only