This position will be based out of our Sudbury location, reporting to the Branch Manager.
*Open for relocation from across Canada. Candidate must be willing to relocate to Sudbury.*
Please apply here: https://flynncompanies.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/8d142666-b42e-e5f6-5367-4f9a8b09fb3a/apply?source=1345605-CS-40158
Responsibilities of the Service Manager:
Development and management of relationships and Service Team:
- Communication with existing customers, Roof Consultants and Product Representatives.
- Responsible for all department and field staff including compensation, hiring, terminating, goal setting and performance reviews.
- Conduct bi-weekly staff meetings to discuss schedules staffing and general day to day items.
- Review and update the production schedule and any safety audits.
- Review monthly work on hand with superintendent for jobs ready for invoicing.
Completion and/or review of the following for new roofs or roof repairs:
- Quotes and tenders for maintenance, repairs, and mechanical upgrades.
- Roof Reports which may include photos and quotes.
- Customer invoices and payable invoices, aged accounts, and receivables.
- Work Orders and Bid sheets weekly to establish workload and fluctuations.
- Maintain a departmental sales chart from the invoiced sales summary.
- Financial analysis of project work on hand/work in progress and jobs completed.
- Requests for purchasing of tools and equipment.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a supervisory/management role construction environment.
- Advanced knowledge of the Roofing industry and construction techniques is mandatory.
- Strong management, delegation, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong communication, organization, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
For more information about starting your career with Flynn please visit www.flynncompanies.com
21 Regional Road 84