The University of Sudbury is proud of its bilingual and tri-cultural environment and of its Jesuit tradition of educating the whole person. The Director of Spiritual Services will contribute to the institution by providing counselling to students, resources and ways to develop personally and to grow spiritually.
• Master’s degree in religious education or equivalent;
• Proficiency in both official languages;
• Demonstrated experience that includes spiritual mentoring and/or counselling;
• Project management experience and excellent organizational skills;
• High sense of personal initiative and ability to work independently;
• Excellent ability to create and maintain interpersonal relationships;
• Knowledge of the postsecondary sector an asset.
Applications are to be sent to Sylvie Renault, firstname.lastname@example.org, by August 6, 2019. For more information about the position, please visit http://www.usudbury.ca/en/about-us/employment-opportunities
The University of Sudbury is committed to equity in employment and encourages applications from all qualified applicants including women, Indigenous people, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.