Reporting directly to the President and C.E.O., with a dotted-line reporting relationship to the NSHN Foundation Board, the Fundraising Partner is responsible for collaboratively developing and executing the fundraising plan for NSHN and the Foundation, focusing on major gifts, corporate sponsorship, endowments, and large-scale events.
• Fundraising experience, particularly pertaining to a non-profit organization;
• Formal education or credentials in fundraising is considered a strong asset;
• Project management experience;
• Excellent verbal, written, and social media communication skills;
• Excellent time management and organization skills;
• Ability to work independently and take initiative;
• Keen understanding of the need for confidentiality, tact, discretion, empathy and diplomacy when dealing with donors;
• Current driver's license and access to vehicle;
• Proficiency in computerized programs such as Microsoft Office suite is considered an asset;
• Clear criminal record.
• Building on current fundraising activities, design and implement a plan to raise significant funds for medical equipment and capital needs, with short, medium and long-term measurable goals;
• Develop compelling proposals, reports, budgets, and other grant materials for high net worth individuals, foundations, and corporate fundraising, including sponsorships that articulate the organization’s mission, vision, and values;
• Develop policies and procedures that reflect ethical fundraising practices;
• Participate in the planning and coordination of creative, strategic, and meaningful appeals, campaigns, and activities to engage new and existing donors both online and in-person;
• Work collaboratively with Site Auxiliaries.
NSHNF has a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires covered individuals to take part in COVID-19 vaccination programs recommended by Public Health; unless they are approved for a human rights accommodation from NSHN. Compliance with this policy is mandatory for this position.
In order to ensure equal opportunities during the recruitment and selection process, NSHNF provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities, upon request.
North Shore Health Network Foundation thanks all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.