Greater Sudbury Utilities is looking for individuals who would like to work on an on-going basis to supply relief when the necessity arises.
As the ideal candidate you:
• Have a post-secondary education
• Have approximately twelve months experience in an office environment
• Have strong computer skills; specifically, excellent working knowledge of Word and Excel
• Have payment processing experience
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication, organization, analytical, problem solving and time management skills
• Are detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
• Must be flexible in responding to work when the need arises.
In addition, the following qualifications would be an asset:
• French language skills
• Courses in basic accounting principles
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume by Friday, September 24, 2021, no later than 4:30 p.m. to:
Greater Sudbury Hydro Plus Inc.
P.O. Box 250
Sudbury, ON P3E 4P1
GSU is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.