The CNIB Foundation is currently recruiting volunteers to assist with our March Break Camp (March 16-20, 2020) in Sudbury.
Help children to meet new friends and enjoy fun and interactive social activities!
In this position you will:
- Assist program lead in planning and organizing fun and interactive social and recreational activities for children and youth with sight loss and their siblings
- Assist with supervision of children and youth during program activities/events
- Promote participation of children/youth in planned activities
- Encourage children and youth to try new things and make connections with others
- Promote a safe and inclusive environment for all children and youth attending program events/activities
You will enjoy this position if you:
- Are outgoing and friendly
- Enjoy working with children
- Are patient and empathetic
- Are creative
For more information, please contact Stephanie Pilon, Program Lead, Children and Youth Engagement, at Stephanie.Pilon@cnib.ca or call 705-675-2468 ext. 5407.
1545 Regent Street