Sudbury Catholic District School Board
We provide Catholic education to 6,200 students in 18 schools across Greater Sudbury. We are a leading education provider in Northern Ontario. The Sudbury Catholic District School Board is made up of 18 schools, including 13 elementary schools, 4 secondary schools and an adult learning centre. All schools offer a comprehensive range of programs and services with a commitment to excellence in learning for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. Our schools provide inclusive, caring and innovative Catholic learning environments that promote student growth and well-being. Our secondary schools are continually ranked high during literacy and mathematic assessments with two of our secondary schools consistently ranked in the top 10% in the province.
- A strong foundation based on the Catholic faith and traditions.
- The Board has a growing International Education Program.
- We are fortunate to have an outdoor education centre in Killarney – Killarney Schebanoning OEEC.
- Strong focus on arts, athletics and STEM.
- An active Parent Involvement Committee
- Well developed community partnerships
- Bishop Alexander Carter C.S.S, Pius XII and St. Benedict C.S.S were recipients of EQAO awards in 2015, 2018 and 2019 respectively.
- Home to Marymount Academy, Northern Ontario’s only all-girls academy