About Accelerated Physio Sports and Rehab
We Provide Convenience You Can Rely On
Customer service is important to us. Our clinic aims to provide on-time appointments, prompt scheduling and online appointment booking with adequate treatment sessions to address your concerns.
You will always be treated by a licensed Physiotherapist
, as we do not use physiotherapy assistants/aides or kinesiologists to provide treatment.
Experience the Difference
Therapy is provided in PRIVATE TREATMENT ROOMS and personalized to meet your goals. We are the only Physiotherapy clinic in Sudbury
to offer the SHOCKWAVE TREATMENT
by Chattanooga, FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT SCREEN
(for Injury Prevention and Improved Performance), SASTM
and the Pilates Reformer machine
No Referral Necessary
Physiotherapy is under direct access care. If your MD refers you to therapy, you have the right to choose the facility which is best for you. We accept private patients (with or without a referral). We accept MVA and WSIB patients with claim numbers. Please call office to book (do not use online booking for these appointments)
EMPOWERING OUR CLIENTS
Our team empowers their clients to achieve their goals by educating them about the science of rehabilitation and their role in the treatment process. Each client learns about their injuries, contributing factors, and how rehabilitation will accelerate their progress and limit injury re-occurrence.
At Accelerated Physio
, or team instills their skill and passion in helping people achieve their rehabilitation goals, while being empathetic and making the experience fun. Our ultimate goal is to enable our clients to manage their own physical well-being independently.
Physiotherapists are specialists trained to assess and treat conditions related to movement. Muscles, bones, joints, and the nervous system work together allowing us to move. When these structures aren’t working properly they can cause problems. At Accelerated Physio and Sports Rehab
, we provide Physiotherapy in Sudbury with extended treatment sessions, private treatment rooms and individualized manual therapy. Longer treatment times are what make the difference at Accelerated Physio. Our Sudbury clients appreciate that we take the time to focus on them, and provide the attention and care required to achieve a quick and sustainable recovery.
The Highest Quality of Proactive Services
Our team of experienced physiotherapist
uses the highest quality of proactive services, combining individualized manual therapy, high tech modalities, and core exercises to maximize health and athletic performance. They have the knowledge, skills and expertise to help you optimize your mobility and function. Our aim is to maintain and improve the health of Sudbury patients by providing a patient-centered health care treatment. Physiotherapy treatment provided at our Sudbury centre is proven to be the most reliable.
Professionalism in a Relaxed Environment
We offer professionalism in a relaxed environment, as we feel the atmosphere in which an individual is trying to recover is important. To that end, we operate in a unique clinic space designed to help our clients to start feeling better from the moment they arrive.
Timely & Innovative Physiotherapy Treatment in Sudbury
The concept behind Accelerated Physio in Sudbury is to create timely innovative treatment, incorporating traditional hands-on physiotherapy with state-of-the-art techniques such as Shockwave Treatment
, Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
(SASTM), Active Release Therapy , Low Level Laser treatment, Fitwall
(TM) and the Pilates Reformer Machine
. Contact our knowledgeable physiotherapists
today to learn more about the physiotherapy treatments we offer Sudbury. and which would best suit your needs!
Meet Our Physiotherapist
Charlotte Savela – BHSc PT, HBPHE
Registered Physiotherapist & Owner
Charlotte graduated with distinction with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Physiotherapy from McMaster University as well as earning an Honors Degree in Physical Education at Laurentian University. Prior to graduating from physiotherapy. She attended Lake Superior State University, where she received a formal education in Athletic Therapy. She was named “Student Athletic Therapist
of the Year”, working with the 1992 NCAA hockey champions. Charlotte is a certified Kinesiologist and fitness instructor, and applies her expertise utilizing a full spectrum of integrated treatment approaches. She has acquired valuable experience helping clients return to maximal function regardless of age or ability. By completing numerous post-graduate physiotherapy courses offered through professional associations, Charlotte consistently stays current with effective new treatment approaches. Her continued training has included manual therapy courses, training in Active Release Technique, Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM™), Stott Pilates training and Selectied Functional Movement Assessment Certification.
Now offering Massage Therapy !
Brittanie Kucey, RMT
is now accepting new clients.
Evening appointments available.
Brittanie is a bilingual Registered Massage Therapist who graduated from Collège Boréal. She is motivated to offer holistic services and rehabilitation to improve clients overall wellness and health. Brittanie can perform Swedish Massage, Baby Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Lymphatic Draining, Fascia Work, and Trigger Point Release. Her treatments offer a light therapeutic touch or a deep pressure treatment depending on your preference or need. Brittanie’s past and active involvement in sports enables her to relate and understand her clients’ injuries. She will be happy to assist you achieve your optimal health goals.
ABOUT OUR CYCLEBARRE STUDIO
Accelerated Cyclebarre is where Fitness meets Rehabilitation. We are a boutique facility that offers Physiotherapy, Massage, Personal Training, and a variety of group fitness classes. Our goal is to create a fun atmosphere that is comfortable for all ages and fitness levels. We not only treat injuries but aim to prevent them from occurring.
The little things matter at CycleBarre. We pay attention to all the details with our focus on one thing: providing the best classes possible.
WHAT MAKES OUR CYCLE STUDIO DIFFERENT?
WE ARE Sudbury's first indoor cycling Studio that couples a high caloric burning workout with a unique sensory experience. Our colorful lighting compliments the workout creating a fun energizing classes. Part cycle class, part dance party! Don't let the flash fool you, there's still a workout to be had. Your bike is wirelessly networked into our system that displays your performance on TV's around the studio.
We provide complimentary shoes, cold scented towels, lockers and showers,making your total experience amazing from the minute you walk in.
Our classes are designed to "Build you, Not Break You" and for all ages and fitness levels.
WHY INDOOR CYCLING?
It's the perfect fitness method for everyone. It is a safe high energy and low impact workout
Indoor cycling does not require you to be the most coordinated and fit person to enjoy it.
Fantastic calorie burn. In a 45 minute class, you can burn about 600-800 calories
Adjustable Tempo. The stationary bike has adjustable tensions, which you can change during the class. This makes it an ideal class for all fitness levels. Your instructor will indicate when to change the tension, or you can adjust it according to your abilities and fitness goals.
If this is your first class or your 50th, take it at your own pace, we've got your back!
* Happy Hour Cycle- 45 min indoor cycle class in the dark with disco lighting, high energy music and heart rate monitors to track your progress.We incorporate tempo controlled drills & weights for upper body strength.
* BARRE- This workout is at perfect balance of muscle sculpting using bands, weighted balls & the Barre itself! Head to toe workout.Must wear sticky socks in class
* PILATES MAT- Structured Pilates class on floor with small equipment such as circles, balls and bands.Sticky socks are recommended for safely and cleanliness.
* Pilates Circuit with large equipment -Reformer & Tower. Sticky socks are recommended.
* PUMP IT - Group weight training class to the beat of fun music!
* LITT- Low Impact Interval Training Our signature class. All the benefits of HIIT without the pounding force on your joints. Uses the Fitwall, Reformer, Tower and other fun equipment. This class is designed to "Build You, NOT Break You"
* INDOOR CYCLING STANDARD- We offer state of the art bikes in our stadium studio. CycleBarre offers unmatched performance technology, a welcoming and supportive atmosphere and proven results. And FUN!! We incorporate tempo controlled drills and weights for upper body conditioning.
* RYTHMN - A high energy cardio cycle party featuring choreographed rhythmic moves to exhilarating music! With the lights down low & heart pumping music competition disappears and self doubt runs into group love. All levels are welcome!
* PERFORMANCE RIDE - Featuring traditional indoor cycle techniques. Real to road coaching by cyclists and suited to riders who prefer "outdoor" ride style. Experience a full ride of hills, sprints & intervals with energizing music and motivational instruction.
* SUDBURY HILLS - Our ultimate training ride. Whether you are tackling a steep hill or stimulating rolling hills, you will find yourself lost in the climb. But don't worry, we have the right music to help you through. You will be dancing your way to the top!
* TEAM RACE- You ride as a team. Whether you come alone or with friends, the team dynamic keeps you motivated, supported and accountable without stressing you our. The class is arranged in 3 teams, so when you get on your bike you will meet your team!
* MYSTERY THEME CLASS- A high energy 45 min. class, where the theme is not known until the start of the class...hence the mystery! Great for all fitness levels.
* FLASH BACK - This 45 min. ride take you right back to your school days with hits from the 70's to the early 2000's. It is accompanied by a longer arm sequence to complement your pumping legs.
*Triple Sweat- Begins with 30 min cycle, moves to body sculpting and stretching at the end.
*Double Sweat- Get your cardio with 30 min cycle and finish the class with 30 min of Pilates or circuit training.
There is no party like a Cyclebarre party! Whether you are celebrating or looking for a team workout; let us be your host! for an affordable price, you can have your own private class. Feel free to contact us for more information.