Be healthy. Feel connected. Join the Y today!
We are more than a gym: we are a community hub dedicated to the development of people of all ages and backgrounds, in body, mind and spirit. Whatever your health and fitness goals, when you join the Y community, you’ll find the support you need, and knowledgeable staff who can assess and guide you. We also offer fun classes, sports and activities for all ages and abilities.
Not only that - the YMCA offers services that can help you find meaningful employment, help you settle in the community and provide quality child care for your family.
YMCA Child Care Services: Our highly trained early educators and physical literacy specialists partner with parents to support each child’s development and provide families with the security of knowing their child is in a safe and nurturing environment during these formative years. Our programs put the interests of your child as its top priority and we understand that parents are their child’s best teacher.
YMCA Camp: YMCA Camps will keep your kids happy and active! With Overnight Camp at YMCA John Island and Day Camp options at the Sudbury YMCA, you're sure to find something perfect for you and your family.
You can expect your child to:
- build confidence;
- make new friendships;
- learn new skills;
- have fun!
YMCA Employment Services: The YMCA of Northeastern Ontario’s Employment Services is highly committed to you and to our community. When working with our team and with our services, you can expect:
- A confidential, timely, reliable, individualized and accessible service
- You will work with knowledgeable professionals who are courteous and approachable, who offer a multilingual service
- A connection to a myriad of programs within the association, to help better support you on your journey
YMCA Immigrant Services: YMCA’s Immigrant Services has been helping Newcomers settle into the Greater Sudbury region for more than 10 years. Our multi-lingual Settlement staff work collaboratively with community partners to help you build a personalized settlement plan, responsive to your needs.
Services can include:
- Individualized, one to one support in the establishment of a Settlement plan.
- Access to information and orientation sessions related to Life in Canada and Life in Ontario.
- Support in connecting you to your new community with events, tours and more.
- Access to the YMCA’s co-located Employment Centre offering full access to FREE employment and career-related resources along with Internet access, photocopying, faxing and telephone usage.
Learn more at ymcaneo.ca!