Justin Trudeau is the wrong leader for the Liberal Party and is not fit to be our prime minister, let alone run our country.
This prime minister blindsides people and uses them to advance his own agenda, not what is good for Canada.
He ran his last campaign on the pretext of transparency and honesty, while firmly professing at the same time that he is a feminist. This was proven to be untrue from the beginning. The first sign of this was in the House of Commons, when he pulled a minister's arm and dragged her across the floor. This was bullying and demonstrated his outright anger.
- His appalling treatment of the distinguish Vice-Admiral Mark Norman caused tremendous damage to Mr. Norman's character, reputation and to his whole family costing taxpayers millions of dollars in restitution.
- SNC-Lavalin - Trudeau breached the conflict of interest law and his own ethical rules because it was a payback to the company for being Liberal supporters, as well as for elections in Québec. It was not to save jobs, if so true, what about workers in Oshawa and Alberta!
- Illegal trip to Aga Khan's private island. Again, another payback to a billionaire friend who is a Liberal supporter.
- Yelling and bullying at the female minister from Whitby. Again, harassment and inappropriate behaviour towards his own minister.
- Trip to India - wearing ridiculous costumes, inviting a convicted murderer/terrorist to an official dinner and taking pictures.
- China - Trudeau admits he admires their dictatorship.
- Saudi Arabia - Trudeau stands by his comments for Human Rights in their country yet Canada sells weapons of war to Saudi Arabia. Is this not conflicting and/or double standard?
Furthermore, this Prime Minister spends way too much of taxpayers money globally to make a name for himself, meanwhile our "debt" is growing.
Preventing his ministers from voting freely in the House of Commons and preventing witnesses from testifying at the Standing Committee on Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics is not democracy, it is dictatorship.
Trudeau is smug, arrogant and not trustworthy. He does not govern with integrity, should not be trusted with another four years and should not be Prime Minister.