Sudbury.com staffer Heather Green-Oliver has been practicing social distancing by working from home with her five-year-old son Tommy. The two have been making the best of the school closure by livestreaming their adventures on our Facebook page each weekday morning at 10 a.m.
Today is day six and Tommy has been bugging his mommy for a haircut.
But like many other businesses in Greater Sudbury, hair salons are unable to follow the social distancing guidelines and many have closed their doors in order to keep their clients and staff safe.
So today, Tommy’s mommy is attempting to cut his hair from home for the first time.
Find out how it went in the video below.
Watch more Tommy and his mommy here.
The Public Health Sudbury & Districts is reminding all residents in Greater Sudbury to do their part to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus by exercising social distancing.
- DO stay home unless essential to do otherwise
- DO connect with others, only virtually
- DO keep two metres distance from others when out
- DO go for a walk
- DO postpone or cancel even small gatherings
- DO keep kids away from any group settings, even playdates
- DO stay away from long-term care or other care settings
- DON’T put yourself or others at risk!