With above zero temperatures expected in the next couple of days, Sudbury.com staffer Heather Green-Oliver and her son Tommy will be keeping busy by getting outside for some much-needed fresh air.
Today, Tommy and his mommy learn how to make bird feeders using common items found in their kitchen. Watch the video below to see how.
Remember, we all have a responsibility to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in Greater Sudbury and keep our most vulnerable neighbours safe and healthy.
We must all do our part by practicing social distancing by following these guidelines provided by Public Health Sudbury & Districts:
- DO stay home unless essential to do otherwise
- DO connect with others, only virtually
- DO keep two metres distance from others when out
- DO go for a walk
- DO postpone or cancel even small gatherings
- DO keep kids away from any group settings, even playdates
- DO stay away from long-term care or other care settings
- DON’T put yourself or others at risk!
- If you feel ill, stay home, self-isolate and phone the COVID-19 assessment centre at 705-671-7373.
Parents can stay in the know and get the latest COVID-19 related news and updates on Sudbury.com.
Families can follow all the adventures of Tommy and his mommy each weekday morning. Watch for the livestream around 10 a.m. on our Facebook page.
Take part in the discussion, share your tips, have a little fun and remember to wash your hands!
Watch more Tommy and his mommy here.