Skip to content

A sunny Saturday, but a not so sunny Sunday

There is the chance of rain on Sunday, but it’s still the weekend, and that’s something to celebrate!
200922_Linda_Derkacz_sunflower_delki_dozzi
This photo of a sunflower growing at Delki Dozzi park was sent to us by reader Linda Derkacz. Sudbury.com is looking for photos of the latest weather conditions in Greater Sudbury. If something catches your eye, snap a picture and send it over to editor@sudbury.com to be featured on our site.

A bit of fog in the morning will give way to a mainly sunny Saturday, with increasing cloudiness near noon. A high of 17 will bring with it a wind from the south at 20 km/h in the late afternoon, with a UV index of 4 or moderate. 

Saturday overnight will be cloudy, with a low of 9. 

Sunday brings a 40 per cent chance of showers to its high of 13, and will remain cloudy most of the day. The risk of showers increase with cover of night, and the evening will bring a 60 per cent chance of showers, along with a low of 10. 

For current weather conditions, short-term and long-term forecasts visit Sudbury.com's weather page at www.sudbury.com/weather. Sudbury.com is looking for photos of the latest weather conditions in Greater Sudbury.

If something catches your eye with the day's weather, snap a picture and send it over to editor@sudbury.com to be featured on our site.