Skip to content
21.7 °Cforecast >
Mostly Cloudy
Jobs | Contact | Tip line: 705-673-0123

Dark clouds bring promise of rain

Chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm beginning this morning and into the evening
0
140816_weather
(File)

Mainly cloudy skies and a high of 24, feeling like 29 with the humidex today.

Fog patches this morning should dissipate by the afternoon. 

There is a 60 per cent chance of showers throughout the day and risk of a thunderstorm, dropping to a 40 per cent chance in the evening. 

Clouds should scatter into the night as temperatures reach the low of 14. 

Fog patches expected near midnight. 

For current weather conditions, short-term and long-term forecasts visit Sudbury.com's weather page at www.sudbury.com/weather.

Sudbury.com is looking for photos of the latest weather conditions in Greater Sudbury. 

If something catches your eye with the day's weather, snap a picture and send it over to editor@sudbury.com to be featured on our site.




Comments