Skip to content
-6.9 °Cforecast >
Cloudy
Jobs | Contact | Tip line: 705-673-0123

Electrical fault cause of Val Caron house fire

Nobody injured in Romeo St. blaze, although one person displaced
0
Firetrucks_night_winterSized
(File)

An electrical fault was the probable cause of a house fire on Romeo Street in Val Caron late Thursday afternoon.

Greater Sudbury Fire Services responded to the blaze at the single family dwelling at 4:22 p.m.

The fire was located at the rear of the house and spread to the attic, according to a press release from the fire department.

The blaze caused moderate fire damage and minor smoke damage, with losses estimated at around $75,000.

Nobody was injured, although one person was displaced due to the fire.
 




Comments