Skip to content
14.9 °Cforecast >
Partly Cloudy
Jobs | Contact | Tip line: 705-673-0123

Parents: Deadline to change your child's bus route is Aug. 20

If you need to make a change to your child's school bus transportation route for the upcoming school year, you only have until Aug. 20 to do it. The Sudbury Student Services Consortium told NorthernLife.
0
28Aug_MS_Schl_Bus_1660
While there were no injuries when police ramped up enforcement in school zones Sept. 3-5, officers did hand out 191 speeding tickets and two tickets for failing to stop for a school bus, said Greater Sudbury Police Service.
If you need to make a change to your child's school bus transportation route for the upcoming school year, you only have until Aug. 20 to do it.

The Sudbury Student Services Consortium told NorthernLife.ca this week that 59 per cent of parents had verified their children's transportation as of Aug. 18, leaving 41 per cent of students still unverified.

If you do need to make a change, the consortium reminds parents Aug. 20 is the last day to do this in time for the first day of school.

All changes received after Aug. 20 will not be processed until after Sept. 15.

Contact the consortium at 705-521-1234 or visit http://www.businfo.ca.


More Local News


Comments