Public Health Sudbury & Districts has issued a notice about a low-risk exposure to COVID-19 at a local restaurant.
The health unit advises anyone who dined indoors at Lot 88 Steakhouse & Bar (1070 Kingsway) in Greater Sudbury between 8 and 10 p.m. Sept. 18 of a potential low-risk exposure to COVID-19.
This potential exposure notice does not apply to patrons who dined in the outdoor patio section of the restaurant.
Any individual who was present on the date and time listed in the potential exposure above is advised to follow public health guidance:
- Self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 for 10 days from potential exposure.
- Self-isolate immediately if symptoms develop.
- Seek testing if symptoms occur.
- Visit phsd.ca/COVID-19 to learn more about self-monitoring, self-isolation, symptoms, and testing.
- If needed, COVID-19 testing appointments can be arranged through the Health Sciences North Assessment Centre: the preferred option is to request an appointment online (Health Sciences North, https://secure.hsnsudbury.ca/COVID19AppointmentRequest) or phone 705-671-7373 during regular business hours.
Public Health Sudbury & Districts is reminding everyone to follow public health measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including the more transmissible variants of concern.
The safest options are to limit close contact to your own household members, stay home and do not attend work or school when ill, avoid non-essential travel, and remember to practise physical distancing, wear your mask, and wash your hands.
For all outings, continue to screen yourself for symptoms and practise COVID-safe behaviours.
For more information or if you have questions, please visit phsd.ca/COVID-19 or call Public Health Sudbury & Districts at 705-522-9200 (toll-free 1-866-522-9200).