This Feb. 1, 2018, Sudbury will host Beyond Digital Transformation, a mining-industry conference where stakeholders will discuss challenges and requirements associated with going digital.
Presented by consulting firm PACE Inc., the one-day event will feature keynote speakers, a tradeshow, and networking opportunities.
Featured guest speakers include:
- Greg Sandblom, operation and business technology, Sudbury Integrated Nickel
- Sean McCarthy, engineering superintendent, Barrick Gold Corp.
- Patrick Marshall, manager of automation projects, Barrick Gold Corp.
- Samantha Espley, general manager of mining and mineral processing, Technical Excellence Centre at Vale
- Rick Howes, president and CEO, Dundee Precious Metals
- Kevin Mcauley, manager of sustainable development and innovation, Glencore
The event will take place at Sudbury’s Steelworkers Hall from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
To register, or for more information, visit www.beyonddigitaltransformation.com.