Final surface paving will result in intermittent traffic delays in both directions on Kelly Lake Road near the Wastewater Treatment Plant from Monday, July 16 to Thursday, July 19.
Work will be complete from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and traffic control will be in place.
Various locations - Milling of existing asphalt and placement of new asphalt will result in lane closures on Sunday July 15 to Friday, July 20 from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. in the following areas:
- Southbound ramp closure on MR 35 near MR 71
- Frood Road at Kathleen Street intersection
- Brady Street east of Cedar Street
- Kingsway near Cochrane Street
- Kingsway near Kitchener Avenue
- MR 80 on Jeanne D'Arc to Yorkshire Drive.