Skip to content
12.3 °Cforecast >
Clear
Jobs | Contact | Tip line: 705-673-0123

Video: Garage fire on Vermilion Lake Road

Nobody injured in early Friday morning blaze
0

Al Beland captured this video of a detached garage on fire on Vermilion Lake Road early Friday morning.

“Woke up to small explosions at 1:30 a.m. approximately,” Beland said.

Greater Sudbury Fire Services Platoon Chief Mike Valiquette said the fire was caused by an electrical failure.

Firefighters were called out to the scene at 1:39 a.m., and didn't leave until 5:35 a.m. That's because there was some deep-seated burning firefighters had to deal with.

An estimation of the value of the damages is not currently available. Nobody was injured in the fire, Valiquette said.



More Local News

Visit our homepage >


Comments