Al Beland captured this video of a detached garage on fire on Vermilion Lake Road early Friday morning.
“Woke up to small explosions at 1:30 a.m. approximately,” Beland said.
Greater Sudbury Fire Services Platoon Chief Mike Valiquette said the fire was caused by an electrical failure.
Firefighters were called out to the scene at 1:39 a.m., and didn't leave until 5:35 a.m. That's because there was some deep-seated burning firefighters had to deal with.
An estimation of the value of the damages is not currently available. Nobody was injured in the fire, Valiquette said.