Sudbury officially kicked off Crime Prevention Week on Nov. 6.
To help spread the word, Sudbury.com joined the Greater Sudbury Police Service (GSPS) on a roadside check to carry out our second installment of Acts of Kindness.
Watch what happened when we surprised unsuspecting drivers and rewarded them with $50 gas cards for being safe drivers.
Acts of Kindness is a platform to showcase the community spirit of goodwill.
Our Mission? To inspire, motivate and empower Sudburians to make a positive difference in our community.
Do you know someone who:
- Is a quiet hero giving tirelessly of their time and energy to positively impact the well-being of the community
- Is making a profound impact through acts of courage, compassion, selflessness or sacrifice despite their own challenges
- Has been faced with a painful loss or faced multiple challenges
- Is experiencing financial hardships despite determined efforts to overcome them
- Has been diagnosed or living with a debilitating illness and requires assistance
Nominate them to be our next Acts of Kindness recipient at www.sudbury.com/aok