On Thursday, May 21, from 12 - 1 p.m. Workplace Safety North will launch a new free lunch and learn webinar series, “COVID-19 Conversations,” designed to help businesses and communities cope with changes caused by the pandemic.
"Our world has changed, priorities have shifted, and the way we work and the world in which we work are adapting rapidly," said Angele Poitras, WSN Community Engagement Specialist.
"You’re invited to participate in the free monthly Feed Your Brain Lunch and Learn webinar series to discuss the most pressing issues we are all facing."
In the first COVID-19 Conversations webinar, “Adapting to the New Normal,” participants will have the opportunity to learn from community business leaders who will share their experience of shifting work patterns during the global pandemic, and how they demonstrate organizational commitment to their employees’ health and wellbeing.
Learn how the pandemic is affecting Ontario workplaces from presenters:
- Karen McKissick, CRSP, Safety Officer, Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board
- Amy Kembel, CRSP, CHSC, CHRL, Manager, Safety and Training, Synergy North
Topics to be discussed:
- The opportunities and challenges of remote work
- Engagement strategies to keep the workforce productive
- How to support employee mental wellbeing during times of uncertainty
The webinar is hosted by Angele Poitras, WSN Community Engagement Specialist and Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor.
Learn more or register for WSN COVID-19 Conversations Feed Your Brain Lunch and Learn Series click here.
For more about Workplace Safety North visit workplacesafetynorth.ca.