A Sudbury resident is among four men who were arrested in a drug bust in Parry Sound earlier this month.
The OPP executed the drug warrant search of a residence on William Street in Parry Sound Nov. 19.
Officers seized more than $20,000 of suspected cocaine, crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, fentanyl, over $6,550 in Canadian currency and property that had been reported stolen.
A 46-year-old Sudbury man was arrested along with a 25-year-old Toronto man, 20-year-old Scarborough man and 51-year-old Parry Sound man.
They were all charged with:
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5000, contrary to Section 354 of the Criminal Code (CC),
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000, contrary to Section 354 CC,
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking fentanyl, contrary to Section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act (CDSA),
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking cocaine, contrary to Section 5(2) CDSA and
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking methamphetamine, contrary to Section 5(2) CDSA.
All four accused are scheduled to appear in Parry Sound court on varying dates. The Sudbury man’s court date is on Jan. 7.