The Sudbury Spartans will kick off their 2019 season at home this Saturday May 25 against the Oakville Longhorns. Kick-off is set for 7 p.m.
“Another season is upon us, along with all the hope that comes along with it,” said Sudbury Spartans General Manager Bill Costello.
“We expect this will be a very exciting and entertaining year as we have lots of amazing young talent on the roster and are looking forward to what the new season brings.”
Saturday’s game is sponsored by Journal Printing. Also, back by popular demand, the Dellelce Family Hospitality Tent will once again be open for those with tickets to the game, and 19+, that wish to enjoy a cold canned Molson beverage at the game.
Visit the tent for the chance to win great Molson and Corby’s prizes.
Tickets for Saturday’s game are available at the gate for $10 each. Spartans fans can keep up to date with the team by following them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
For more information, contact Bill Costello at 705-988-0247.
The team's full schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, May 25 vs Oakville – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 1 vs North Bay – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 8 at Sault Ste. Marie
- Saturday, June 15 at Steel City
- Saturday, June 22 vs Sault Ste. Marie – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 6 at North Bay
- Saturday, July 13 at Sault Ste. Marie
- Saturday, July 20 vs Ottawa – 7 p.m.