Skip to content
Jobs | Contact | Tip line: 705-673-0123

Dark clouds bring promise of precipitation

A steady temperature of plus one expected throughout the day and into the night
140816_weather
(File)

Mainly cloudy skies Sunday and a high of plus 1. 

There is a 70 per cent chance of flurries early in the morning, dropping to a 30 per cent chance of flurries in the afternoon. 

Strong southwest 30 km/h, gusting to 50 km/h, may bring a slight chill but is not expected to produce a formal wind chill. 

Cloud coverage should carry into the evening as temperatures reach the steady low of plus 1. 

There is a 60 per cent chance of flurries, changing to a 60 per cent chance of rain showers late in the evening. 

Southwest wind dropping to 20 km/h late this afternoon, is expected to become light in the evening. 

For current weather conditions, short-term and long-term forecasts visit Sudbury.com's weather page at www.sudbury.com/weather.

Sudbury.com is looking for photos of the latest weather conditions in Greater Sudbury. 

If something catches your eye with the day's weather, snap a picture and send it over to editor@sudbury.com to be featured on our site.




Comments