Skip to content
6.5 °Cforecast >
Light Rain
Jobs | Contact | Tip line: 705-673-0123

Weather



Light Rain

Light Rain

6.5°C

Pressure
100.5 kPa falling
Visibility
1.2 km
Dewpoint
6.3 °C
Humidity
98%
Wind
NNE 14 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


Rain or drizzle

Today

10 °C

Rain ending late this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this afternoon. High 10. UV index 2 or low.


Chance of flurries

Tonight

0 °C

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle early this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero.


A mix of sun and cloud

Wednesday

12 °C

Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 12. UV index 7 or high.


Cloudy periods

Wednesday night

4 °C

Increasing cloudiness. Low plus 4.


Periods of rain

Thursday

13 °C

Periods of rain. High 13.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

4 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.


Chance of showers

Friday

10 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 10.


Chance of showers

Friday night

-4 °C

Cloudy periods with 70 percent chance of showers. Low minus 4.


Sunny

Saturday

9 °C

Sunny. High 9.


Chance of flurries

Saturday night

-2 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.


Chance of flurries

Sunday

6 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High 6.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Sunday night

-2 °C

Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 2.


A mix of sun and cloud

Monday

10 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 10.


Yesterday

Low
3.0 °C
High
7.5 °C
Precipitation
0.8 mm

Normals

Low
1 °C
High
12 °C
Average
5.3 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:24 AM
Sunset
8:22 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1954-2012 1985 27.2 C
Min 1954-2012 2003 -6.7 C
Rainfall 1954-2012 2001 18.8 mm
Snowfall 1954-2012 1972 5.3 cm
Precipitation 1954-2012 2001 18.8 mm
SnowOnGround 1955-2012 1972 8.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data