Skip to content
Jobs | Contact | Tip line: 705-673-0123

Man suffers burns after his Val Therese garage catches on fire

Besides garage, two nearby homes were also damaged
0
Firetrucks_night_winterSized
(File)

A man who was working in his garage on Hector Street in Val Therese suffered second degree burns to his hands and forehead after the structure caught on fire Feb. 12.

He was sent to hospital and released.

Greater Sudbury Fire Services were called out to the blaze at 8:21 p.m. Tuesday night.

Fire damage is listed as severe and estimated around $100,000. Two houses close to the garage were also damaged.




Comments