Public Health Ontario reported 784 new COVID cases today for Sept. 12.
The latest updates noted 738 recoveries and four new deaths. AMong the four deaths were two that occured more than one month ago and were added based on data cleaning.
The Sept. 12 update provided by the province's public health agency also reported the following data:
- 475 of today's cases were unvaccinated people, 66 were partially vaccinated, and 182 were fully vaccinated. The remaining 61 cases were people with unknown vaccine status.
- 6,249 active, lab-confirmed cases, up from 6,209 yesterday.
- 289 COVID-positive people are currently hospitalized in Ontario.
- More than 10 per cent of hospitals did not submit data to the Daily Bed Census.
- There are 158 COVID-positive patients in intensive care, plus another 26 patients who no longer test positive for COVID-19.
- Vaccination data for hospital and ICU admissions is not updated on Sunday's due to incomplete hospital reporting. =
- 89 COVID patients are on ventilators and testing positive for COVID-10 and another 18 patients on ventilators no longer testing positive for COVID-19.
- 10,170,086 Ontarians have been fully vaccinated
- The province reported 23,625 tests were processed yesterday, resulting in a 3.2 per cent positivity rate.
- Provincial labs have processed 17.5 million tests to date.
Public Health Ontario has confirmed 574,619 cases of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic, and reported 558,759 recoveries and 9,611 deaths.
For more on the province's breakdown of vaccination status, click here.