The Rotary Club of Sudbury has announced their famous “Rotary Lobster Dinner in a Box” fundraiser is taking place on Friday, May 13, and you can once again enjoy the meal in the comfort of your own home.
Funds raised will help support organizations and charities in the Sudbury community.
“Last year’s Lobster Dinner in a Box was such a great success, raising over $30,000 to support local organizations and charities in our community,” said Joanne Bowers, president, Rotary Club of Sudbury, in a release.
The Rotary Lobster Dinner in a Box can be picked up at the Caruso Club, 385 Haig St, Sudbury,
(scheduled times to be provided) or arrangements can be made for delivery. Orders need to be placed by Monday, May 3.
The Rotary Lobster Dinner in a Box is a dinner for two experience ($250 per box), which includes:
• Two Fresh PEI Lobsters and Jumbo Shrimp (D&A Meats)
• Homemade pasta/sauce/salad (Caruso Club)
• Bottle of Xanthos Red Wine (Terroir Tastings)
• 2 tall cans of custom brewed beer (46 North Brewing Corp.)
• Fresh desserts (The Cedar Nest)
• Famous East Coast Style Potato Chips.
As well, there are opportunities to win “door prizes” provided by local sponsors and a ‘How to prepare’ your Rotary Lobster Dinner in a Box video links.
To order your Rotary Lobster Dinner in a Box, contact John Dow at firstname.lastname@example.org.