For the month of October, residents can buy Trick-or-Swim tickets to hand out as a fun, healthy and allergy-conscious option for trick-or-treaters.
Tickets are $10 for a booklet of 10. Each ticket is valid for one free public or family swim at a community pool for children aged 15 and under.
They offer an alternative to candy handouts and the opportunity for families to take part in an active outing together.
Trick-or-swim tickets will be sold at Citizen Services Centres and city pools during the month of October and are redeemable from Nov. 1, 2019 to Jan. 31, 2020.
Tickets can be purchased or redeemed at the following pools:
• Gatchell Pool, 43 Irving St., Sudbury
• Howard Armstrong Recreation Centre, 4040 Elmview Dr., Hanmer
• Nickel District Pool, 1940 Hawthorne St., Sudbury
• Onaping Pool, 2 Hillside Dr., Onaping
• R.G. Dow Pool, 38 Veterans Rd., Copper Cliff
For more information, visit www.greatersudbury.ca/pools or call 311.