A Sudbury man is facing several charges after a weekend in South Bruce Peninsula.
Grey Bruce OPP detachment officers were dispatched to a three-vehicle crash on Queen Street East in the Town of South Bruce on Aug. 13 at around 9:50 p.m.
Upon arrival and after speaking with those involved, the OPP said officers “detected signs of impairment from one of the involved drivers.”
The man, a 49-year-old from Sudbury, was arrested at the scene and transported to the detachment for further testing.
As a result, he is charged with:
- Operation while impaired;
- Operation while impaired - blood alcohol concentration (80 plus);
- Operation causing bodily harm;
- Dangerous operation causing bodily harm, and;
- Take motor vehicle without consent.
The accused was released and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Owen Sound at a later date.