The 10th annual Greater Sudbury Art Crawl is set to go on Dec. 2 this year.
“The Sudbury Arts Council is excited to announce that the Greater Sudbury Art Crawl is celebrating its 10th anniversary that is bigger and better than ever with events throughout the area, including the Downtown, New Sudbury, Donovan and South End, Walden,” states the group’s news release.
The Dec. 2 event runs 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Participants will see a variety of artistic expression during the crawl: paintings, pottery, photo art, sculptures, musician, authors, actors, filmmakers, and multimedia to mention a few that will be on display and performing at local business and institutions.
So where will the art crawl be going? Check the current list below.
- Amberhill Gallery - Donovan
- Art & Soul Gallery - Uptown
- Barrydowne Paint - New Sudbury
- Books & Beans - Downtown
- Blackbird Studio - South End
- De Capo Cafe - Downtown
- Elm Place - Downtown
- GNO - Downtown
- Gallery 174 Elgin - Downtown
- Gillian Shultze Gallery - South End
- Good Luck General Store - Downtown
- Indie Cinema - Uptown
- La Fromagerie - Downtown
- Lampinen Fine Art - South End
- Laughing Buddha - Downtown
- Monique Legault Studio - Downtown
- New Sudbury Public Library - New Sudbury
- Northern Artists Gallery - South End
- Parkside Centre - Downtown
- Place des Arts - Downtown
- Presotea - South End
- Salute Coffee Company - New Sudbury
- Sudbury Paint & Custom Framing - Downtown
- TNO - Downtown
- The Refillery - West End
- Twiggs Coffee Roasters - New Sudbury